Una Will Give A Forum On Mental Health In Times Of Covid-19
Next Tuesday, July 6, starting at 10 am, the virtual forum “Reflections in times of COVID-19: Anxiety, misunderstood emotion” will be held, with the participation of specialists from the Department of Guidance and Psychology of the National University (UNA ).
The forum is completely free and aims to reflect on anxiety in the context of the pandemic and expose techniques for its proper management.
- Read more: Promoting mental health is the goal of a new podcast
- As speakers, Ana Yancy Ugalde Gómez and Elías Córdoba Chaves, psychologists from the Department of Guidance and Psychology will participate.
- Anxiety, one of the emotions that are most manifested in this pandemic, generates emotional states that affect the mental health of the majority of the Costa Rican population at this time.
- Read more: Caring for mental health should always be a priority
- It will also be broadcast on Facebook Live of the UNA Extension Vice-Rectory.